Specializing in SDI test signal generation, analysis and monitoring, PHABRIX supports the new 3G infrastructure requirements within its product line-up. In 2008 the company launched the PHABRIX SxA, the world’s first portable 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI combined test signal generator, analyzer and monitor which received the IABM’s highest award, - the Peter Wayne Award for Design and Innovation presented at IBC2008 Amsterdam.
The company has recently announced the development of the new PHABRIX SxE eye and jitter variant of its successful Sx range which will be available in 2009 along with a new Rx rack mounted series.
- Multiformat digital video interfaces supporting the whole range of 3G-SDI, Dual-Link,
- HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Full 16-channel audio embedding and de-embedding
- Linux operating system using Ethernet for remote operation and monitoring
- High quality video scaling with in-vision audio monitoring.
Products by Phabrix
Sorry, there are no matching products.