DigiBox will be attending this years Vision Mixers Guild Show on Tuesday 24th May 2016.
NewTek NDI protocol, the broadcast industry’s first open protocol for IP production workflow, is a software-based technology that makes it possible for facilities to transition to an incredibly versatile IP video production pipeline without negating existing investments in SDI cameras and infrastructure.
Save thousands on two limited-time TriCaster bundle offers, each includes a license for TriCaster Advanced Edition software with IP capabilities to dramatically advance your productions:-
- TriCaster 460 with TriCaster 860 Control Surface or
- TriCaster 8000 with TriCaster 8000 Control Surface and TriCaster Mini HD-4sdi
NewTek™ today announced Network Device Interface (NDI), a new open standard for live production IP workflows over Ethernet networks. NDI allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real-time. This new protocol can benefit any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. NDI connectivity will be available in Q4 as a royalty free software developer kit (SDK) for anyone wanting to enable IP workflows in their facilities, or in production devices and systems they manufacture.
Sky News has selected NewTek’s TalkShow video calling system to facilitate live on-air Skype video calls as part of Sky News’ rolling 24-hour news coverage.
More Articles ...
- NewTek TriCaster live sports production: Increasing fan engagement and sponsor revenue
- Staffordshire Uni: Meeting industry standards with an HD studio from Jigsaw24
- AJA’s New RovoCam
- InSight CCW 2015 AJA Video Systems
- Timecode Systems Chooses DigiBox as Master Distributor in Europe
- AutoDesk recomends AJA Kona 4K