Sales Support Administrator
Harpenden Based Broadcast and ProAV Company Looking to Hire a Sales Support Administrator
This role involves working closely with the Admin, Finance and Sales department to ensure all important administrative tasks are handled, such as order processing and acting as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office. The Sales Support Administrator also provides a point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
Excellent communications skills and computer literacy are essential.
Key tasks include:
- Entering sales/purchase orders onto the internal system
- Chasing outstanding orders/shipping them
- Booking company flights and accommodation
- Responsible for ensuring ISO policies are implemented and adhered to
- Along with the Finance & Operations manager, liaise with ISO on behalf of the company
- Matching up invoices
- Reconciling support contracts
- Chasing suppliers for order updates
- Providing phone cover
- Dealing with customer queries and customer quotations incl. creating deals and tasks on CRM
- Maintaining general office tidiness
- Archiving, Invoicing, Filing
- Opening and distribution of post
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
START DATE: TBC
BENEFITS: 20 Days Holiday | Birthday off!
If this role sounds like you, please email and we will be in touch!