Digibox Account Manager
Reporting to the DigiBox Sales Manager, the DigiBox Account Manager will work closely with the DigiBox Sales, Engineering and Admin teams to provide a key point of contact between the company and its customers; identifying opportunities, building reseller and customer relationships, offering guidance and promoting new and existing products and services.
We are looking for a driven, goal orientated individual to increase sales through channel partners and system integrators into our core markets and to establish new opportunities through supporting the channel’s end users.
The focus will be on the manufacturers we represent. This role will also cover promotion and sales of these products into new vertical markets.
· Provide customers with quotations and supporting information
· Close sales and generate new business by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending solutions.
· Arrange frequent reseller and customer visits to promote the DigiBox products and solutions
· Actively pursue leads and generate sales to hit specified personal and company targets
· Grow sales revenue through evangelising our products when meeting end users, understanding the customer’s workflow and qualifying opportunities
· Close sales and establish new business by identifying and developing new accounts
· Manage demonstrations and the necessary employee and product resource, with technical support.
· Support the DigiBox team at trade shows and other marketing events.
· Build trust amongst the channel partners and provide sales support, assistance at customer events and training as required
· Own relationships both technically and from a sales perspective with suppliers, dealers and customers
· Update CRM and all relevant data and records
· You must have a full driving licence and regular use of a car.
DigiBox is a growing, dynamic business and therefore roles will change and grow with the business needs. We expect all our employees to have a flexible attitude to their role and provide cover for others when required.
The person we are looking for:
- Is enthusiastic
- Is a confident communicator who is comfortable speaking with new people in person and on the phone
- Is passionate about technology and has experience in the ProAV or Broadcast Industries
SALARY: £30-35K staring salary £65k OTE uncapped
We are not currently looking to work with Recruitment Consultants on this role.