Theatrixx xVision Nomad 2.6 Indoor TPEP
The xVision Nomad is a true AV workhorse. Packed with features and housed in a rugged frame, it is the first xVision product to feature Theatrixx’s proprietary TPEP technology. This makes it extremely durable and ideal for daily AV rental applications and productions. It is also amongst the first LED displays on the market to boast a 7,680 Hz refresh rate, perfect for XR production thanks to its increased dynamic range. Theatrixx offers a well-rounded, complete solution for the x Vision Nomad range with a full line of matching flight cases, ground support, rigging accessories and power distribution solutions.
- Unique, proprietary TPEP (Titanium/Polymer Edge Protection) technology provided unparalleled module protection and durability.
- High-endurance design built for demanding environments translates greater return on investment (ROI) than any other
traditional fine-pitch LED technology.
- Highest refresh rate of 7,680 Hz provides the greatest dynamic range and grayscale depth, especially at lower brightness settings.
- Curvable at +/- 2.5 and 5 degrees using proven rotary angle hub
- Rear serviceable, but can be converted to front service thanks to magnetic modules.
- Monolithic, field-replaceable tile controller, including power supply and all tile electronics.
- Calibration data stored on board modules.
- Rugged yet lightweight aluminium chassis in industry-standard 500 x 500 mm dimensions.
- Complete solution: High-quality flight cases, rigging accessories, ground support system, power distribution & cabling available from
- Proven XVT connector system for power and data provide the greatest connection reliability on the market.
About TPEP technology
When it comes to fine pixel pitch LED in rental / pro AV applications, the biggest hurdle is no doubt the fragility of these products. Indeed, it is not uncommon for sub-4 mm inventories to suffer significant down-time, and consequently, require a higher percentage of spare equipment to be purchased and maintained. We believe that this is the single biggest barrier to adoption of fine pixel pitch LED in rental and pro AV environments, and this is why we created TPEP.
Theatrixx's exclusive TPEP has been developed from years of experience designing, manufacturing and servicing LED displays for the most demanding environments. It combines unmatched durability with ease of servicing, all while delivering the highest-quality images at a competitive price point.
- Titanium-encased module protects against direct edge impacts the most common source of LED damage.¹
- Liquid shader replaces traditional solid shaders, eliminating screws, brittle plastic, and providing a unencumbered, 170 degrees viewing angle.²
- Easily serviceable with inexpensive specialised tooling.
- Polymer compound provides mechanical bonding between pixels,
without covering LED lenses or altering their colour spectrum.
- Use of industry-standard LEDs mean all batch-matching and
calibration methods can be seamless applied.
RGB SMD 1415 3-in-1
LED Technology Type
TPEP (Titanium/Polymer Edge Protection)
Video Frame Rate
LED Control System
Max Power Consumption
Average Power Consumption
100-240V, 50-60Hz auto-ranging
96 x 96 px
Titanium edge around modules for total pixel protection
192 x 192 px
10.88 kg (24.00 lbs)
UL 60950-1:2007, CSA C22.2#60950-1:2007
Electro Magnetic Compliance
FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003/NMB-003 Class A
> 20,000 hours
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Vertical Viewing Angle
-30C @ +60C
-40C @ +70C