Download the release today for an improved experience and optimal performance: https://lnkd.in/gSsmSYG
Ki Pro GO v4.1 firmware is a feature and maintenance release. It is highly recommended that you update the firmware to avoid any potential issues.
Be sure to consult the Installation and Operation Guide (user manual) for detailed information about features and configuration guidelines. The most current documentation can always be found in the Ki Pro GO Support page.
Features, Updates and Improvements in v4.1
- A new feature has been added which allows the user to select the video to be displayed on the Front Panel LCD. Using the <Config> page of the WebUI, or menu item 6.2 from the front panel “Config” menu, the user can select between a single channel’s video (input or playback, depending on the mode the system is in - record or play, respectively), or a Quad Split of all 4 channels.
- A confidence monitor has been added to the WebUI. This is a size-reduced copy of the video being displayed on the Front Panel LCD. For ease of use/viewing, it is possible to turn the information overlay on or off for the mini monitor. This video is intended as a confidence monitor only.
- In previous versions of firmware, pressing the <Record> button on the Front Panel could produce undesired effects if the system was configured to use USB drives that were, in fact, no longer installed in the machine. This issue has been corrected - the record button is now ignored if the system is already actively recording.
- In previous versions of firmware, pressing the <Record> button on the WebUI while the system was actively recording would cause the recording to be terminated.. This issue has been corrected - the record button is now ignored if the system is already actively recording.
- In previous versions of firmware, the HDMI 1 input would not process the colour correctly when the video format was set to 1080i59.94 or 720p and the input colour space is YUV10 or YUV12. This issue has been corrected.
- In previous versions of firmware, it was not possible to cut, copy or paste into some text fields in the Web UI. This issue has been corrected.
- In previous versions of firmware, the system would refuse to accept underscore characters (“_”) in name fields. This issue has been corrected.
- In previous versions of firmware, selecting 10bit 4:2:2 while setting the number of B-frames to greater than zero could result in the system locking up, requiring a reboot. The system will no longer allow that combination - under these conditions, the system will inform the user that the B-frame count has been set to 0. The B-frame count will be restored to it’s prior value as soon as the user deselects 10bit or 4:2:2 operation.
- Customers connecting to the unit’s WebUI using Safari on Macintosh computers running Sonoma may notice some refresh issues when scrolling quickly through a clip list from an SMB share. This issue will be resolved in a future product release.
Firmware Installation Considerations
AJA recommends a Factory Reset under the CONFIG menu prior to updating firmware.
After a firmware update, the web browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) may lose its connection. A refresh of the web browser will reconnect the web UI.
Do not attempt firmware updates while recording is in progress. Be sure the device is in the stopped state before performing a firmware update.