HDR Image Analyzer 12G
HDR Image Analyzer 12G delivers a comprehensive array of tools for the effective analysis of up to 4x 4K/UltraHD signals, utilising both 12G-SDI and NDI connectivity.
Analyze HLG, PQ, Rec.2020, Rec.709 and native camera Log colour spaces – from 8K/UltraHD2/4K/UltraHD/2K/HD content in a powerful, real time, 1RU device.
Developed in partnership with Colorfront, the AJA HDR Image Analyzer 12G supports a wealth of inputs from camera Log formats to SDR (Rec. 709), PQ (ST 2084), and HLG and offers Wide Color Gamut (WCG) support for BT.2020 alongside traditional BT.709 and P3, with Dolby Vision® dynamic metadata inspection and analysis for advanced HDR mastering and QC applications. AJA hardware prowess ensures high reliability and performance, with 4x 12G-SDI inputs, dual 10 GigE, and DisplayPort connections.
Specifically designed to be used wherever high performance colour analysis is needed, the 1RU form factor excels in a range of environments, providing the confidence you need for consistent and predictable HDR production and mastering.
- HDR Waveform, Histogram, and Vectorscope Monitoring
- Multi-channel signal analysis of up to 4x 4K/UltraHD HDR/WCG simultaneously via 4x 12G-SDI inputs
- Single channel signal analysis of 8K/UltraHD2 HDR/WCG
- Mix and match SDI and NDI signal monitoring and analysis
- UltraHD UI for high resolution picture display including PQ support for HDR capable displays via integrated DisplayPort
- Configurable layouts allow you to put the tool you need in the window you need it
- Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST 2084/PQ, and HLG analysis
- Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera colour spaces
- Dolby Vision dynamic metadata inspection and presentation
- Precision CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform, and histogram support
- False colour mode to easily spot out of gamut/out of brightness pixels
- NIT levels and audio phase metering
- Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
- File base error logging with timecode
- Scope LUT applies a 3D LUT to signal being analysed
- Display LUT applies a 3D LUT to only the monitoring display
- Three year warranty
For more information visit the AJA website or if you would like to arrange a demonstration contact us on 01582 469555.
HDR and SDR Real Time Monitoring and Analysis
HDR production demands a reliable and predictable tool for monitoring and analysing all the steps in the process, to ensure that your artistic vision is followed from camera to the end user's final display.
AJA's HDR Image Analyzer 12G ensures that you fully control your technical choices as you capture, pass on, and deliver your HDR/SDR materials.
HDR Image Analyzer 12G offers powerful monitoring and analysis for:
- Live production
- DIT (Digital Image Technician) pipelines
- Broadcast monitoring
- Post production
- QC (Quality Control)
- Final HDR mastering
HDR Image Analyzer 12G provides the necessary connectivity to support advanced 8K/UltraHD2 HDR/WCG and SDR production monitoring and analysis workflows, including video payload identifier (VPID) analysis.
8K/UltraHD2 workflows are increasing, and so are the products that support them. Ensure your workflow gets set up correctly the first time by validating 8K/UltraHD2 VPIDs before you get started with HDR Image Analyzer 12G.
Providing the same high quality and precision analysis tools available for all other video formats, this powerful analyzer is a smart investment for today's needs as well as ensuring you are ready for tomorrow.
Supports Dolby Vision® dynamic metadata inspection and analysis for advanced HDR mastering and QC applications.
- Display of SDI embedded Dolby Vision dynamic metadata
- Supports both Dolby Vision v4.0 and v2.9 through automatic detection
- Presents scene-by-scene/shot-by-shot metadata in various ways:
- Visually in the waveform showing NIT markers for L1 metadata (Min, Mid, Max)
- Other Dolby Vision metadata in Dolby Vision tools in human readable text
Multi-Channel Signal Analysis
Simultaneously analyze up to 4x 4K/UltraHD signals side-by-side. Perfect for camera matching and camera testing applications providing the ability to see, in real-time, the matching adjustments made. This is also helpful for analyzing different cameras in a multi-camera environment, multiple deliverables, or even QCing multiple projects at one time. Mix and match SDI and NDI signal analysis for ultimate flexibility.
NDI Signal Analysis
The use of Network Device Interface (NDI) is expanding into a wide range of applications from Pro AV to broadcast and postproduction applications. NDI and SDI signals are often being used within the same applications.
New in version 3.0 is the ability to analyse and monitor NDI signals by adding NDI streams to the list of available source devices for signal analysis. NDI signals can now be analysed with the same high quality tools as your SDI signals. Applications are endless and HDR Image Analyzer 12G helps to bridge the gap between SDI and NDI workflows.
- NDI inputs support 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD
- Supports “Full NDI” (High Bandwidth NDI)
- Mix and match SDI and NDI signal analysis
HDR Image Analyzer 12G: Features Spotlight with Colourist Samuel Bilodeau
Colorist Samuel Bilodeau from Mystery Box offers practical and personal insights as a power user of the HDR Image Analyzer. Based on his on-set and in the post suite experiences, he shares his favourite features and why the HDR Image Analyzer is vital to their workflow from end-to-end.
Auto Colour Gamut Detection
4x 12G-SDI inputs supporting up to 8K/UltraHD2 60p
4x NDI Inputs up to 4K/UltraHD 60p
DisplayPort Outputs for UI, up to UltraHD 60p
Auto Source Format Detection
Dynamic Range Inputs
SDR (REC 709)
PQ (ST 2084)
Auto Dynamic Range Detections