Stream, Record, Deliver H.264 at the Touch of a Button.
AJA Streaming products are covered by a three year warranty. Please see the individual product manuals for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
HELO is AJA’s powerful H.264 streaming and recording stand-alone appliance. HELO brings both SDI and HDMI I/O into a single appliance with the ability to simultaneously stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) as well as encode and record beautiful H.264 files to either SD, SDHC or SDXC cards, USB storage or NFS or CIFS mounted network based storage simultaneously.
BRIDGE NDI 3G is a 1RU gateway offering high density conversion from 3G-SDI to NDI, and NDI to 3G-SDI for both multi-channel HD and 4K/UltraHD. Designed to drop into any existing NDI or SDI workflow as a plug and play appliance, it's easy to deploy and administer.
BRIDGE NDI 3G brings immense conversion power and flexibility, fully controllable remotely for AV use, security and surveillance, broadcast, eSports, entertainment venues and a wide range of other facilities needing high quality, efficient NDI encode and decode. Set and forget, or use more dynamically as project needs dictate.
BRIDGE LIVE is a turnkey 1RU solution that makes it easy to move UltraHD or multi-channel HD video between uncompressed baseband SDI to/from a wide range of streaming and contribution codecs (H.265, H.264, MPEG-2 and JPEG 2000). BRIDGE LIVE supports a flexible array of containers and protocols, including SRT, RTMP/S, RTP, UDP and MPEG-TS, and extends to Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) ladder profiles and hand off for OTT packaging. Combining AJA’s production proven I/O technology with Comprimato’s powerful encoding/decoding/transcoding software, this new gateway solution provides high-quality, cost-effective video processing, with SDI encode or decode for one channel of UltraHD up to 60p, or up to four channels of 1080 60p HD simultaneously, via four 12G-SDI connections that are also backwards compatible to 6G, 3G, and 1.5G SDI. A plug-and-play device featuring deep metadata support, BRIDGE LIVE suits a range of professional and enterprise-level video workflows with a 1RU profile that fits seamlessly into facility racks, production trucks and flyplacks. AJA also offers the option of a perpetual BRIDGE LIVE license for encoding/decoding of pristine JPEG 2000 VSF TR-01.
• 3G-SDI and HDMI output over Thunderbolt™
• Supports 2K/HD/SD 10-bit output over SDI and HDMI at frame rates up to HD 60p
• 8-channel, 24-bit SMPTE-259 SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous • 8-channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• Connect to Mac and PC with Thunderbolt
• Compact and pocketable at 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
• No power cable required; 5V Thunderbolt bus powered; 6.5W max
• macOS and Windows support
• Three year warranty
Ideal for a range of production scenarios, the compact, silent and portable Thunderbolt 3-connected device, simplifies 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD/SD monitoring and output over 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 on compatible Mac or PC computers. It silently provides high quality video monitoring including High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for high frame rate (HFR) and large raster workflows from a Thunderbolt 3 host system. Plus, out of the box it’s compatible with Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, Avid Media Composer and ProTools, and much more!
U-TAP SDIThe U-TAP 3G-SDI USB 3.0 capture devices brings professional connectivity and high quality video capture to your laptop or workstation. U-TAP SDI is bus powered with the ability to simply and easily bring in video across 3G-SDI for use within a wide range of software without any drivers to install, as it’s supported directly in macOS X®, Windows® and Linux®.
- Compact and Portable
- 3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/424 Looping Input
- USB 3.0 connection to desktop or laptop
- Bus Powered through USB 3.0 interface
- Embedded Stereo Audio support
- Supported by OS on macOS, Windows and Linux
- 3 year warranty
U-TAP SDI offers easy, cost effective and portable solutions for plug and play capture that is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems and a broad range of creative applications. From video conferencing, streaming, social media, gaming and more, U-TAP SDI offers powerful functionality without requiring any third party driver software.U-TAP SDI is smaller than a smartphone, with USB connectivity that provides a quick and easy way to connect SDI sources for capture, without the need to install additional software drivers. Small enough to carry anywhere with you, its bus powered USB connectivity ensures you will never be looking for a power source.U-TAP SDI provides an SDI looping output, allowing you to loop through the source SDI signal to monitors, switchers and more. U-TAP SDI supports frame rates up to 1080p 60, for your HD High Frame Rate (HFR) projects.
KONA HDMI is an 8-lane PCIe 2.0 multi-channel HDMI capture card, with all of the quality and flexibility you have come to expect from AJA.
Designed for the demands of multiple workflows such as gaming, streaming, VJ-ing, live events switching, vlogging, VR, post and broadcast, this powerful card boasts support for dual channel capture up to 4K/UltraHD 60p or four channel capture up to 2K/HD 60p.
KONA HDMI is also supported by both the AJA SDK as well as Video for Linux®, making it a perfect choice for developers of multichannel HDMI ingest, switching, monitoring and communication solutions.
KONA 5 is a powerful 12G-SDI 8-lane PCIe 3.0 video and audio desktop I/O card with unparalleled features for handling everything from SD to UltraHD2, 2K to 8K with full 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling for fantastic image clarity and 12-bit support*. Bi-directional 12G-SDI ports are perfect for switching between multiple sources for live streaming needs. For HDR workflows, KONA 5 supports HDR 10 and HLG* for rich colour delivery over HDMI. *Application Dependent
The U-TAP HDMI USB 3.0 capture devices brings professional connectivity and high quality video capture to your laptop or workstation. U-TAP HDMI is bus powered with the ability to simply and easily bring in video across HDMI for use within a wide range of software without any drivers to install, as it’s supported directly in macOS X®, Windows® and Linux®.
Cost effective, portable solutions
U-TAP HDMI offers easy, cost effective and portable solutions for plug and play capture that is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems and a broad range of creative applications. From video conferencing, streaming, social media, gaming and more, U-TAP HDMI offers powerful functionality without requiring any third party driver software.
U-TAP HDMI is smaller than a smartphone, with USB connectivity that provides a quick and easy way to connect HDMI sources for capture, without the need to install additional software drivers. Small enough to carry anywhere with you, its bus powered USB connectivity ensures you will never be looking for a power source. U-TAP HDMI supports frame rates up to 1080p 60, for your HD High Frame Rate (HFR) projects.
Rugged and Reliable
U-TAP is small, rugged, reliable and backed by AJA's world renowned support. Small enough to fit in your pocket and with no power supply to carry, it can go with you anywhere.
Silence defined with no fans or moving parts, U-TAP won't detract from the recording or streaming experience, but quietly enhance it with automatic video scaling and aspect ratio conformity based on your application’s requirements, all the way up to 1080p 60.
Io 4K is the next evolution of capture and output hardware offering a full set of professional video and audio connectivity with support for the latest 4K and UltraHD devices and High Frame Rate workflows. The power of Thunderbolt 2 enables Io 4K to handle a wide range of formats from SD to HD, UltraHD and full 4K over both 3G-SDI and HDMI and support 4K frame rates up to 60p, plus HDR 10 and HLG support over HDMI for emerging HDR workflows.
- 4 x bidirectional 3G-SDI
- 4K/UltraHD HDMI I/O
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- Realtime 4K to HD downconversion for HD-SDI and HDMI monitoring
- 10-bit high quality 4:2:2, 4:4:4 and High Frame Rate workflow support
- Two Thunderbolt™ 2 ports
- Use with any Thunderbolt 2 system for up to 4K at 10-bit quality and up to 50p/60p
- Backwards compatible with existing Thunderbolt hosts
- 16-Channel embedded audio on SDI
- 8-Channel embedded audio on HDMI
- DB-25 analog audio output connector
- XLR 12V power for battery or AC use
- RS-422 VTR control, Reference, LTC Input
- Headphone jack and level control for mobile environments
IO 4K PLUS
Io 4K Plus is the cutting edge of capture and output hardware available over Thunderbolt 3, offering a full set of professional video and audio connectivity with support for the latest 4K/UltraHD devices, High Frame Rate (HFR), High Dynamic Range (HDR) and deep color workflows. The power of Thunderbolt 3 enables Io 4K Plus to handle a wide range of formats from SD to HD, UltraHD and full 4K with frame rates up to 60p over both 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 with single cable simplicity , plus HDR 10 and HLG support over HDMI for emerging HDR workflows.
- Portable 4K/UltraHD and HD/SD capture and playback across Thunderbolt 3
- Backwards compatibility with existing Thunderbolt hosts
- 12G/6G/3G/1.5G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 I/O for 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD with HFR support up to 60p at 4:2:2
- Real time 4K/UltraHD to 2K/HD down-conversion
- 8-,10- and 12-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 over 12G-SDI or HDMI 2.0 workflow support
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports allow easy daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt devices
- 16-channel embedded audio on SDI; 8-channel embedded audio on HDMI; 4-channel analog audio in and out via XLR breakout
- Downstream keyer
- Standard 12v 4-pin XLR for AC or battery power
- Compatibility with creative applications including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, FilmLight products, AJA Control Room and more
- RS-422 VTR control, Reference, LTC Input
- Headphone jack and level control for mobile environments