KILOLINK - THE POWER TO CONNECT ALL KILOVIEW DEVICES
The latest version of the KiloLink firmware includes:
- Support voice intercom with all Kiloview devices
- Add a dynamic bit rate adjustment function, in the case of insufficient network bandwidth, the main bitstream will be adjusted according to the bandwidth
- Optimise the stability of the equipment after adopting the Kilolink
- Optimise the display of a multi-link bonding network
KiloLink is a proprietary technology innovated by Kiloview designed to optimise media transmission by any Kiloview device using any available network links.
Based on RUDP (Reliable UDP) transmission technology and precise congestion control algorithms, KiloLink offers stable, efficient, and reliable conventional or multi-link bonding network transmission performing significantly better than the traditional TCP protocol.
KiloLink technology greatly improves the performance, security and reliability of data transmission. KiloLink’s multi-link aggregation, can maximise the usable bandwidth in marginal 4G situations utilising multiple network links to ensure maximum performance with redundancy.
The bonding bandwidth is overlapped so it can accelerate outdoor signal in areas with poor cellular coverage. When a link has bandwidth fluctuations, KiloLink will balance bandwidth load within 100ms to ensure a more stable connection.
KiloLink adopts TLS1.3 encrypted transmission technology and can choose AES-128/AES-256 encryption to ensure the security of transmitted data.
Easy to Deploy
If two devices that support KiloLink cannot directly traverse NAT/firewall due to the firewall rules, you can use KiloView’s free KiloLink Relay Server (based on Docker) to solve it. Simply implement the service on your cloud platform and quickly deploy the KiloLink Relay Server with one-click. KiloLink will then relay your streaming media and provide unified management of remote devices.
1. Reliable outdoor wireless aggregation point-to-point transmission can be achieved by using P series and directly connecting to Kiloview MG300 (Media Gateway).
2. Device management and streaming media forwarding can be achieved by using the P series to connect to KiloLink Relay Server through 4G aggregation.
Totally free to all Kiloview Family Members
REQUEST A DEMO NOW