NEWTEK NDI HX PTZ2
The NewTek NDIHX-PTZ2 Camera delivers reliable, lower latency connection while enhancing flexibility.
The NewTek NDIHX-PTZ2 is an IP-based live production camera that transmits HD video formats up to 1080-p 60 video directly to NDI compatible receiving devices across a standard network – all with the latest version of HX. NDIHX-PTZ2 works with the very latest in HX to deliver high-quality video across low bandwidth and unpredictable networks with low latency and greater flexibility.
Acquire and deliver broadcast quality video to the network in full HD, with NDI® output via NDI®|HX and native support for resolutions up to 1080p at 60 frames per second.
Power over Ethernet
Streamline installation and reduce cabling complexity, optionally eliminating the need for a separate power supply connection with support for Power over Ethernet via POE+ (802.3at).
Remote Control & Monitoring
Operate camera controls, monitor video, manage login credentials, and configure audio, video, and network settings from any compatible networked device using the Web-based user interface or NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor.
NewTek NDIHX-PTZ2 is an affordable, IP-based pan-tilt-zoom camera that delivers high quality, high definition video to the network and interoperability with any of the hundreds of systems, devices, and applications that support NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology. The NewTek NDIHX-PTZ2 allows video professionals, technology managers, and system designers to explore new ways to expand, grow, and evolve their productions using the network, while simultaneously streamlining integration and installation by incorporating power over Ethernet.
- Incorporates enhancements included in NDI version 4
- Native support for HD video formats up to 1080p 60
- Integrated and automatic tally support via NDI®
- Motor-driven pan-tilt-zoom operation with preset positions
- Remote control & monitoring via Web-based user interface
- Remote control over IP via NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor
- Remote capture & recording via NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor
- Power over Ethernet via POE+ (802.3at) or included DC 12V 1A external supply
- Mounting bracket for ceiling installation included
- Compatible with professional and prosumer production solutions including NewTek live production systems and third-party video switchers, as well as software-based video tools like Livestream Studio, OBS, Streamstar SW, Telestream Gameshow and Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other NDI®-compatible products (NDI® version 2.0 or higher)
- Compatible with popular desktop video applications via NDI® Webcam input, including Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more.
Ideal for live production, sports and event coverage, video conferencing, town hall meetings, lectures, and media communications and more; it’s the premier camera solution for today’s streamlined production workflows.