AJA’s Developer program allows partner companies to incorporate AJA products into their systems. By utilising existing, proven video I/O devices, partners leverage AJA’s expertise to develop and support these technologies, saving money and getting their integrated products to market more quickly.
Increase your video and audio I/O capacity with Corvid 44. Configure each SDI connection individually as input or output and mix formats for up to four HD or SD channels on a single card. As demand rises for higher resolutions, combine SDI connections into a single 4K/UltraHD channel, allowing incredible flexibility and futureproofing.
- PCIe Express Gen 2.0 8-lane
- Up to four independent* channels 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O
- All SD/HD/2K x 1080/4K video formats
- 3G input/output for High Frame Rate (HFR) support
- 8/10-bit YCbCr and 12- bit RGB frame buffer formats
- 2 independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
- 4 independent 16-channel 48 kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
- Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
- Three year warranty
- Corvid 44 is now available in a Fanless version for sound sensitive environments.
* Channels must use the same master clock. Eg, 29.97 and 59.94
Multi-Stream, Multi-Format PCIe I/O Card
Corvid 44 allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to four simultaneous input and output streams on a single PCIe card, making it perfect for a wide variety of medium density applications.
Flexible Multi-Format I/O
Each BNC connection on Corvid 44 can be set programmatically as either an input or output and each can support a different video format, provided all format use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support dual link or 4K/UltraHD formats.