LMP USB-C Display Dock 4K 10 port
All Video ports in a versatile and unique USB-C Dock
The LMP USB-C Display Dock is the most comprehensive USB-C video docking station.
When it comes to video ports, the Display Dock has them all: HDMI (4K@60 Hz), Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz), DP (4K@30 Hz), DVI (1080p@60 Hz) and VGA (1080p@60 Hz). The Display Dock lets you extend your video content to two external displays (dual 4K monitor support via HDMI & Mini-DP/DP as well as further combinations with VGA and DVI), each at its maximum resolution and refresh rate. It is the only USB-C dock that supports 4K@60 Hz video output via HDMI and it comes at less than half the price of a Thunderbolt dock. Ideal for the professional user, the passionate movie watcher or the avid gamer alike - take advantage of 4K video with high-frequency 60 Hz refresh rate.
Besides the 5 video ports, the LMP USB-C Display Dock connects to the outside world via Gigabit Ethernet and it's two USB 3.0 ports of which one can charge a smartphone or tablet with up to 1.5A. The USB-C port allows pass-through power (Power Delivery) with up to 55W or can be used alternatively for data transfer (5 Gbps). The audio out port (3.5 mm jack) allows connection to a speaker or headphones. For full functionality, both USB-C connectors must be plugged into the host.
USB-C, HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini-DP, VGA, DVI, 2 x USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio jack
The only dock with support for 4K @ 60Hz - ideal for the professional user, movie watchers or gamers alike.
PLUG & PLAY
Plug and Play - No drivers needed and Bus Powered!
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Mini-DP
- 1x DP
- 1x DVI
- 1x VGA
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps)
- 2x USB 3.0 (with 1x 1.5A power output)
- 1x Audio out (3.5 mm jack)
- 1x USB-C (Power Delivery and data transfer)
Via USB-C from host (bus powered) for low-energy peripherals or via USB-C port from external charger for simultaneous charging of the host computer and peripherals.
Maximum Power Delivery (pass-through power from external power supply through Display Dock to host computer) at 55W.
- Mac with 2x Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- (Windows 10 Boot Camp)
- HDMI (up to 4K@60 Hz)
- Mini-DP (up to 4K@30 Hz)
- DP (up to 4K@30 Hz)
- DVI (up to 1080p@60 Hz)
- VGA (up to 1080p@60 Hz)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two TB 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four TB 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two TB 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four TB 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
- iMac (21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Following combinations are supported:
- HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz)
- HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & DP (4K@30 Hz)
- HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & VGA (1080p@60 Hz)
- Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
- DP (4K@30 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
- VGA (1080p@60 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
Following combinations are NOT supported:
- HDMI & DVI
- Mini-DP & VGA
- DP & VGA
Cable length: 19.5 cm
Resolutions depend on display's native resolutions. Resolutions in between native display resolution(s) may not be shown.
Do not unplug Power Delivery during use. Unmount any attached devices before unplugging power or host connection.
Not compatible with Apple USB SuperDrive.
The video ports do not support the use of a further AV adapter (i.e. Mini-DP to HDMI adapter).
Apple LED Cinema Display (24-inch & 27-inch) and Cinema Display (30-inch DVI Late 2005 - in combination with MB571) are supported. Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch) is not supported.