Kiloview E3 is a new generation of video encoder with a range of features including video input and loop through with HDMI up to 4K P30 and 3G-SDI up to 1080 P60, encoding both HDMI and 3G-SDI video by H.265 and H.264 simultaneously* or either of the sources or a mix video from the both video sources with multi-protocols including NDI HX3/NDI HX2/SRT/RTMP/RTSP/UDP/HLS for either live production, post production, remote transmission, live streaming or recording in different industries.
With an up-to-date chipset and HEVC technology, it supports streaming to 16 destinations* with adjustable bitrate up to 100Mbps simultaneously.
1. Resolution for simultaneous encoding is up to 1080p60 for both 3G-SDI and HDMI. If resolution of HDMI is 4Kp30, then the video will be either down-scaled to 1080P60 for simultaneous encoding, or selected either 3G-SDI or HDMI or a mix video with PIP or PBP layout.
2.16 destinations means 8 with main-stream + 8 with sub-stream.
1. Add de-interlace mode option: Wave / Bob
- Weave (Two frames are combined into one frame, the video is stable, and the frame rate is halved.)
- Bob (The frame rate remains unchanged, but the picture will jitter slightly.)
2. Added multi-channel audio encoding function, HDMI or SDI supports 4-channel encoding simultaneously.
3. Added frame rate setting options, 3 options :
- Full frame rate,
- Half frame rate if the original video frame rate is >= 50,
- Custom frame rate.
4. Add network configuration function on the small screen
1. Fix the problem of frame rate display error in VLC
2. Fix the problem of RGB video input colour distortion
4. Fixed the issue where UDP multicast would fail abnormally when restarting the device.
5. Fix the problem that cannot push the stream to the telegram platform
6. Fix the problem that the Ablecenter software is stuck when streaming RTSP
7. Fix streaming noise problem
Form more information on the Kiloview range of encoders, decoders and converters speak to our technical sales team.