Adder has announced a new addition to their ALIF100T range. This new VGA adapter bridges the gap between legacy KVMs and digital environments without the need for often complicated and expensive adapters.
The ALIF100T range is part of Adder’s infinity KVM systems, the 100T units are unique with their 0u form factor. Take back rack space when space is at a premium.
- Enhance flexibility and choice for existing KVM users migrating to IP.
- Only Zero U, analogue to IP, KVM transmitter available.
- Maximise existing technology investment.
Ideal for customers with analogue servers looking to maximise their investment, the ALIF100T VGA connects and transmits those video sources enabling them to be controlled from a single source. As a result, users can gradually migrate to digital without a major ‘rip and replace’ operation and continue to gain value from their existing technology investments.
Key features of the ALIF100T Range:
- Available with DVI, Display Port and VGA connectivity.
- Zero U form factor – when rack space is a premium.
- Direct or USB powered - no need for power distribution units.
- Highly scalable – for customers looking to grow quickly.