RGBlink have released new firmware V 1.24 for their popular mini+ switcher.
The new firmware features a range of updates, enhancements and overall stability improvements including:
- Upgrade: Chroma Key effect enhanced.
- Upgrade: XPOSE mini, add Android/iOS mobile APP control
- Update: TBAR Mode CUT - CUT is now available in TBAR mode by selecting CUT in the ‘S’ MIX (Transitions) menu with the CUT occurring instantly as the TBAR is homed.
- Update: Factory Reset - Following Factory RESET, to improve consistency, default performance now assures the main output can be switched without selecting the layer in PIP regardless of setting prior to reset.
- Update: Minor improvements in overall performance and stability.