Theatrixx have released an update for their Media Player Software
The update can be installed in just a few steps:
- Connect your Media Player to an internet-connected network (i.e. local office LAN, etc)
- In the web GUI or from the front panel, navigate to Settings -> Software Update
- Click on "Get Latest From Web". If you receive an error message, the player probably can't "see" the internet. Check your player's network configuration.
- Click on "Begin Update"
- The update will take approximately 15 minutes. Once it is complete, all you have to do is reboot your device, and it will then be running the latest software.
- Hardware: Full support for the StreamDeck Original (v1)
- Hardware: TAKE key is disabled while in Direct mode.
- Hardware: New frame-by-frame advance button assignable to front panel and/or StreamDeck profiles.
- OLED Interface: The interface features a new streamlined color scheme.
- OLED Interface: Long pressing the "Back" button on the front panel brings the navigation back to the home page.
- OLED Interface: Gen-Lock (SDI Sync) status displayed in the Video Settings page.
- OLED Interface: Added identification of IP addresses on the dashboard page (F and B for Front and Back ports).
- Web Client: Control bar is disabled when the controls are unavailable (when in test pattern, or multi-device follower mode).
- Web Client: Double-clicking on a Queue Item loads it in the "Up Next" slot.
- Web Client: Hardware remote keys can now be replaced by dragging a new action over an already assigned one.
- Web Client: New frame-by-frame advance button (visible by holding down the SHIFT key).
- Media Management: The "Comments" field content is copied from the Media File to the Playlist and Queue when file is added to them.
- Video Playback: Once the STOP command is sent, the video and audio continue playback and fades out according to the "Master Fade Out" setting, instead of freezing and fading out on a still frame.
- Video Playback: Test Pattern was not always activated properly after a factory reset.
- Video Playback: The Identity test screen was not always showing the resolution, especially immediately after booting up.
- OLED Interface: The Test Pattern Settings page was not always displaying the selected Test Pattern name.
- OLED Interface: Added a few missing French translations.
- Device Core: When performing a factory reset, the Live Queue and the Snapshots were not cleared.